- There are clear policies and procedures that address disclosures relating to child safety, including how the investigation will be dealt with prior to the outcome being known, and documentation of the process and internal and external reporting
- The Student Safety, Wellbeing & Behaviour Executive Directive reflects an understanding of the school’s context and is clear, transparent and reflective of the school’s ongoing commitment to child protection
- Staff and volunteers understand their obligations under CECWA’s Student Safety, Wellbeing and Behaviour Executive Directive.
- All third party contractors must comply with policies that ensure the safety of children and young people
- The CECWA Student Safety, Wellbeing & Behaviour Executive Directive is communicated to everyone – staff, students and their families
- Leaders champion and model compliance with all CEWA policies
- The CECWA Student Safety, Wellbeing & Behaviour Executive Directive is regularly reviewed and adjusted to remain relevant and responsive to the safety needs of children and young adults
- Code of Conduct is integrated into everyday practice by all members of the school community